Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for one of the following positions.
If we feel you are a good candidate for our company we will contact you this week to set up an interview. Please do not call or drop in our office. For the best chance of getting an interview send a resume with work experience, and your contact information.
- Hourly: $16-$19/hr
- Tips: average $400-$800+ per month. (Approximately $5 – $10/hour)
- Bonus: average $50-$100 per month. (Approximately $1 – 2/hour)
- Total: $22/hour+ with Hourly, Tips, and Bonus.
- Free Gym Membership to Crunch Fitness. Less than 1 mile from the office.
- Location: 4015 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX 75001.
- MUST live within 15 minutes of our office in Addison to get an interview.
- MUST have reliable transportation to and from work. Work starts promptly at 7:30 AM, and ends when the move is completed.
- MUST be available to work Saturday and Sundays.
- We are looking for a hard working individual that will fit well with our team. We do monthly “Hang Outs” as a company. In the past we have done paint ball, bowling, Top Golf, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Rangers games. Attendance at hang outs are optional. Come work at a great organization.
Lead Mover Description:
- Work Safe, Be Professional, and Move Efficiently.
- Drive a 26 foot box truck to the customer’s origination address.
- Perform a walk through with the customers to understand the scope of work, and develop a plan with your team.
- Review contract with customer, and obtain signatures.
- Efficiently prep furniture.
- Use dollies and proper lifting technique to move furniture and boxes from the customer’s home into the moving truck.
- Drive the box truck to the customer’s destination address.
- Unload furniture and boxes, and arrange to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Review contract with the customer when the job is complete. Obtain signatures and receive payment.
- Typical moving work load is either 1 house move or 2 apartment moves per day.
Lead Mover Requirements:
- Drivers License and Good Driving Record. 21+ years old per insurance requirements.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to lift heavy items (100+ lbs), and carry them up and down stairs.
- Must be willing to work in the heat of the summer sometimes 8-12 hours on long days.
- Practical logic and mathematical skills.
- Pay depends on moving experience and prior work experience.
- Previous Box Truck Driving experience is a plus, but not required.
Dallas Plano Addison Richardson Carrollton The Colony Farmers Branch Lewisville Irving Garland