Application at the bottom of this page!
If we feel you are a good candidate for our company we will contact you this week to set up an interview. Please do not call or drop in our office.
- Hourly: $16-$19/hr
- Tips: average $400-$800+ per month. (Approximately $5 – $10/hour)
- Bonus: average $50-$100 per month. (Approximately $1 – 2/hour)
- Total: $22/hour+ with Hourly, Tips, and Bonus.
- Free Gym Membership to Crunch Fitness. Less than 1 mile from the office.
- Location: 4015 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX 75001.
- MUST live within 15 minutes of our office in Addison to get an interview.
- MUST have reliable transportation to and from work. Work starts promptly at 7:30 AM, and ends when the move is completed.
- MUST be available to work Saturday and Sundays.
- We are looking for a hard working individual that will fit well with our team. We do monthly “Hang Outs” as a company. In the past we have done paint ball, bowling, Top Golf, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Rangers games. Attendance at hang outs are optional. Come work at a great organization.
Lead Mover Description:
- Work Safe, Be Professional, and Move Efficiently.
- Drive a 26 foot box truck to the customer’s origination address.
- Perform a walk through with the customers to understand the scope of work, and develop a plan with your team.
- Review contract with customer, and obtain signatures.
- Efficiently prep furniture.
- Use dollies and proper lifting technique to move furniture and boxes from the customer’s home into the moving truck.
- Drive the box truck to the customer’s destination address.
- Unload furniture and boxes, and arrange to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Review contract with the customer when the job is complete. Obtain signatures and receive payment.
- Typical moving work load is either 1 house move or 2 apartment moves per day.
Lead Mover Requirements:
- Drivers License and Good Driving Record. 21+ years old per insurance requirements.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to lift heavy items (100+ lbs), and carry them up and down stairs.
- Must be willing to work in the heat of the summer sometimes 8-12 hours on long days.
- Practical logic and mathematical skills.
- Pay depends on moving experience and prior work experience.
- Previous Box Truck Driving experience is a plus, but not required.
Dallas Plano Addison Richardson Carrollton The Colony Farmers Branch Lewisville Irving Garland