100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Wildcat Movers Guarantees that you are 100% Satisfied with every Mover!

We here are Wildcat Movers are committed to 100% Customer Satisfaction. In the unlikely event you feel one or of our Movers is underperforming we will refund you a % of their labor cost. Please be prepared when requesting a refund to detail what percentage of effort the Mover was giving compared to the others. For Example, if you feel that one Mover is giving 80% of the effort of the other Movers we will refund you 20% of the labor cost of that Mover.

This offer only applies to hourly moves.

The full invoice must be paid on moving day.

Refunds will be evaluated by management, and issued once full due diligence has been completed.